Who is who?
ShifTracker is an open-source project consisting of non-paid volunteers who contribute work and code to the project in their own free time. The project consists of a core team of one developer and one tester and some friendly contributions from people we know. If you want to contribute code or documentation to the project you should join the developer mailing list and post your patch or code there.
The ShifTracker project team:
- Paulo Castro (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Project Manager & Lead Programmer
- Paulo Cabral (email@example.com)
- Tester & Quality Mananger
- Paulo Sol (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nifi Seti (email@example.com)
- HomePage Designer & Translator
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this project in one way or another and thanks to those who are already using ShifTracker.
Please contact us for more details.